Saturday, October 08, 2005

there, with open arms.

i'm gonna stay home today and i'm very much happy about it. hahah.

my parents went opposite for gawd knows what reason. anyway. my mum said that she'll buy me cornflakes and i'm pretty psyched about it though i dunno why.

and i cant wait for monday to come. no, its not because its the econs paper. monday will be the last day of my promos (for the rest of you lot who ends on tuesday, too badd). hehh. then i'll have $70 to buy theOC season1 and indulge in it for the rest of the week or sth. coolness.

i wanna a mini copper S too! and i cross all my fingers and toes and pray that i can drive the damn car by 18. please please please! >.<

oh, something is wrong inside of me too. as in, medically wrong. i hope that its not what i think it is! =/ its impossible anyway but ohwell, you can never be too sure.

sheesh. such randomness.

bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home